Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

Blog Highlight: Addicted to Books

Every now and then, I feature a book blog here. Today I'll highlight Addicted to Books.

Marie lives in Sweden, collects rubber ducks, and loves reading! Addicted to Books is an eclectic mixture of books she loves, places she visits, and dreams of Scotland.

I'll add a couple of links to a post where she interviewed me.

And a nice review of Dark Past. 





Thanks Marie and Addicted to Books, for all you do. Authors would be lost without Book Bloggers! And on that note, if you want to nominate a blog to be featured here, mention in the comments, or shoot me an email!




2 comments: