Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, June 24, 2024

Hygge

 I wrote a post about being cozy on the Romance Gems blog a few years ago, and this week I was thinking that you know, it's actually still true.


I love being cozy. I mean who doesn't, right? Well the other day I saw a post on Instagram by my local library talking about swinging by and picking up a Hygge Pack. A what pack? That's what I said too! Some of you may be ahead of the game and know all about "Hygge Life" (my sister knew! I guess I'm not cool lol).

Hygge is: "Hygge is a Danish and Norwegian word for a mood of coziness and comfortable conviviality with feelings of wellness and contentment." Well shoot, a mood that is all about being cozy? I am in.

I'd already bought a soft throw blanket, and some very soft slipper-socks now that I'm working from home, and I think I'm ready to level-up to Hygge. I started with fluffy socks, my soft throw blanket, my comfiest yoga pants, a cardigan since my upper half needs to be presentable on Google Meets, my writing gloves, and grabbed a scarf. Not just any scarf...but the softest merino wool scarf ever! It's lovely and warm and I was so cozy it was ridiculous! I grabbed my coffee and dogs and went to work.

I don't know if I'm doing it right, but I don't even care. Coziness for all!

I think I'm going to really enjoy living the Hygge Life...








So what do you think? Hygge for Life? Do you have a cozy fave? A blanket? A candle? Fuzzy socks? What's your cozy must have?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just want to curl up on my couch with a blanket and read. Is that so much to ask? lol

      Delete