Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabio, Fabio, Wherefore art thou Fabio?

As some of you guys may have noticed, on twitter, I've been the "Fabio Hussy" for the past couple weeks. I thought I'd share why. I found this book for cheap and cracked up at the fact that Fabio is the author. Well, I just had to read it. My friends teased me to no end, I still get random Fabio tweets (I'm lookin' at you, Ren, Ang, and Annie). So in case any of my lovely followers were wondering about the Fabio avatar, this review should sum it all up:

DangerousDangerous by Fabio

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Oh Fabio, Why oh why did you decide to write?



The front page says "In Collaboration with Wendy Corsi Straub" so we know Fabio didn't actually write this book, but the best part is that he wrote more than just one book!



I can't do this book justice in a review, so I'm posting all my tweets and status updates as a review for you guys. (I saw this review here and had to pick it up when I saw it for a dime)



My review, sort of:



The cover: The bike and leather tells me he's Dangerous, but the sexy Fabio abs tell me he's sexy too



I see nothing but the smoldering look he's giving me..read me, love me, I am Italian studmuffin Fabio



Fabio thinks Fabio has sexy abs. You want to touch Fabio. Come here and run your fingers on Fabio









*yes all that mane of hair that blows in the non-existent wind.



*I think Fabio's manly sexiness was too much and she swooned



*this book is so awful, but soo funny



*No! I haven't met him, but if I ever see Fabio I will talk to him in only third person "Laurie loved Fabio's book. Laurie would like a pic"



*anyone who thinks Fabio actually wrote this is crazy. We all know he stood around looking all Fabio-ish in his open Pirate shirt, showing his man cleavage and wearing leather pants while some poor woman tried to make sense of his words.



*I can't take Fabio seriously, I just can't!



*I'm sad, not once has anyone said "I can't believe it's not butter"



*Fabio thinks Fabio has sexy abs. You want to touch Fabio. Come here and run your fingers on Fabio



*it reminds me of a Saturday night live skit. It's like the book makes fun of Fabio and he's so intense and serious about it!!



*Fabio knows romance-I give the ladies not just 1 but 2 Fabios! because if 1 Fabio is sexy, 2 Fabios are double the sexy



"please, let me make love to you." her reply was a single heated word:"Yes." oh the cheesy Fabioness of it



This was a super fun read. Oh, don't get me wrong the writing was awful, and Fabio's ideas of what passes for a romance novel + romantic suspense plot were just crazy, but it was so fun to read. If you see this one for cheap, pick it up for the tongue-in-cheek entertainment value.



Dont' take this book seriously, you will be disappointed.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment