Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

New Pictures

At my local RWA chapter we had cover model Jimmy Thomas come by and give a presentation about branding. Not only was it incredibly informative, it was great fun staring at Jimmy Thomas for a few hours ;)

I did want to share a couple of the pictures we took, and to remind everyone you can all find me on facebook now. My fanpage is linked by the facebook button on the right side.

I'm so close to finishing my novella, Highland Games, and as soon as I hear anything I'll post about it here, twitter, facebook, heck-- I'll be screaming from my roof! So once I have something worth sharing, don't worry, you will find out.

In the past week I was over at Bona Fide Reflections for an interview, giveaway and guest post...it was a blast being the author of the week :)

I'll be at www.thebookvixen.com soon with a fun post, and at www.madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com coming soon.

On Nov. 2nd I'll be at a new blog called http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/ and there will be a giveaway there too.

But as I promised you, pictures of Jimmy Thomas and me :)

1 comment:

  1. He is on the cover of one of Monica McCarty´s self published books.:)

    ReplyDelete