Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Highland Destiny in Print

Hi guys!

I got some great news about a week ago, saying that Highland Destiny would be going to print!

Many of you saw my update saying that it would be Feb. 25th, but according to New Concepts Publishing's Upcoming books page, it will be released on March 4th.

http://newconceptspublishing.com/laura-hunsaker/highland-destiny/

I'll keep everyone updated if it anything changes. I'll also keep posting updates. I hope to have a free short story up soon, and I hope to have something new on Liam's book tentatively titled Highland Betrayal.

Thanks, and in the meantime, enjoy this hot Random man in a kilt:

0 comments:

Post a Comment