Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Li'l Bit o' Naughty

I was asked to help out another blogger with a guest post this month, so when she asked me who my Top Ten Hottest, Sexiest, All-Around Yumiest Men of Literature were, I jumped at the chance to hunt down visuals. With a little help from PickyMe (I used her images-thank you!) I posted some gorgeous pictures of my Top Ten over at http://www.kindleobsessed.com/holy-eye-candy/

Here's a teaser


And once you're done ogling the eye candy ;) head on over to Shameless Romance Reviews for a super naughty interview with me, and a giveaway of Highland Destiny for one lucky commenter.
http://shamelessromancereviews.blogspot.com/2011/07/laura-hunsaker-interview.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment