Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Help Pick a Topic

The Book Vixen

For all who know the Book Vixen, she's due any day now to have her baby. While she's on maternity leave I offered to write a guest post for her blog. My question to you is what would you like to hear about?

I've written about "Highlanders" and I've written enough mini biographies about myself that I'd like to do something new. So let me know what you'd like me write about. Feel free to answer me on goodreads, or here, I read both. And let me know what you prefer.

My ideas so far are to write a bit about the novella I'm working on called Highland Games or to maybe do a story started from a picture and have everyone add a bit on. I could even do a Q&A session with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment