Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Anthology News

Hi, so if you've seen my facebook or twitter, you guys already know I've got a short story coming out in an anthology. For those who haven't heard, I'll post the details here:

Author Kallysten is publishing an anthology titled 31 Shades of Pink where all the proceeds will go to breast cancer research. This anthology will have 31 authors, and have the running theme of "Pink." It will only be sold during the month of October, and my story will, of course, feature Highlanders. I can't wait to share this story with you! It will be under 10,000 words, so that's shorter than Highlander Reborn, but 10K is the highest limit. Wish me luck! And I hope you guys get a chance to donate to the cause (Quick note: there won't be a price, it'll be donation only).

Here's the page for the Charity Anthology for anyone interested in finding out more:

http://blog.kallysten.net/p/charity-anthology.html?zx=862d93633b16acd2


 InD'Tale Magazine reviewed Highlander Reborn and there's  a great review up here

"The plot in this short story is tight, the writing smooth, the tension high and there is even a mystery to solve. Throw in a few steamy scenes, a prophecy and a crazy vampire and a truly great story is told!"




And I wanted to let you guys know I wrote a fun little bit for Limecello's blog A Little Bit Tart, A Little Bit Sweet All I'll tell you is that there's a new Urban Fantasy/PNR in the neighborhood, so the BDB better watch out! lol Go on and read it....If you dare...



0 comments:

Post a Comment