Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Update: Book Signing and Books Recs

As I'm sure many of you have seen already, the Author Showcase has been canceled.





I'm sorry guys, but stay home, practice Social Distancing, wash your hands, and read a book. You know what prevents you from touching your face? Books ;) You know what can keep you busy when your wifi goes down (this happened at my house today. Seriously bad timing). But books don't need wifi! Books never go bad, they're easy to store, and since they don't expire, grab several!

Here are some that I'll be reading these next couple of weeks (links are to Amazon):

Ghost of a Chance by Cynthia Eden

Out of Time by Monica McCarty

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai (this one is on kindle Unlimited right now, which if you haven't joined, here's a link and the first 2 months are free)

The Beginner's Guide To Necromancy by Hailey Edwards is on KU, and I binged those books over the summer.

I've been re-reading the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews and Magic Bites Book 1 is on sale for $2.99. I love this series.

I think I'll make another post in a week and try to add more recommendations. I mean we have to pass at least the next month all cooped up, so I'm going to tackle that TBR list!




1 comment: