Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Murder Shows

When I was a kid, we didn't have cable, at least not until I was a teenager (the '90s). So when I stayed home sick from school, it was daytime TV. My favorite show was Unsolved Mysteries. I remember my sister and I would watch it together during summer break, and it was such an exciting series. We would get caught up in the mysteries and theorize as best as we could in the pre-internet era. 

But now...not only is Unsolved Mysteries back (thank you Netflix!), but there are so many other options! I think it started for me a couple of years ago when a makeup YouTuber I watch was doing a Mystery Monday (Bella Fiori) series and I was hooked. I started looking into the unsolved mysteries she talked about, and then I found that it was a "thing." You know, not just a one-off, but that there were so many other channels that covered similar topics, and that lots of people were like me where we were incredibly intrigued by all the cases that weren't only unsolved, but were sometimes unexplainable.

Next up was Buzzfeed Unsolved, then podcasts, and so many more (Mr. Ballen - a Navy SEAL who now tells us all scary stories is my current fave). 

So imagine my delight when I saw the SNL Murder shows video! This is so me! LOL



So tell me, do you guys like Murder Shows and podcasts? If so, share your favorite channels, podcasts, shows, whatever you prefer!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the TV-series where they find corpes in peoples' gardens. They try to find out who they were and why someone killed them. i don't remember what the show is called tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, corpses in peoples' gardens? I definitely want to watch this show LOL

      Delete
    2. Now I know what it is called:murder in the garden.

      Delete
    3. Wops! It is called Buried in the backyard.

      Delete