Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2022

Rec Me All The Romance

The other day at work, one of my coworkers told me that there was a super hot guy out front asking for me. When I get up to the office of my school, I go up there and all I can think is that this guy looks good in that shirt. I'm talking, GOOD.

You guys.

YOU GUYS.

It was my husband.

He swung by the school to grab my keys so he could get my tires rotated and wash my car. You guys. I checked out my own husband.

I have been married almost 20 years and I didn't recognize my own husband in a mask...you'd think I'd at least recognize his shirt!

Sooo...kinda made me want to read any romance about married couples/second chances. Give me all your recs please! Any sub genre; PNR, Romantic Suspense, Contemporay, Historical, your own if you’re an author...I don’t care, but I need this now!




2 comments:

  1. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams. The blurb says: Nashville Legends second baseman Gavin Scott's marriage is in major league trouble. He’s recently discovered a humiliating secret: his wife Thea has always faked the Big O. When he loses his cool at the revelation, it’s the final straw on their already strained relationship. Thea asks for a divorce, and Gavin realizes he’s let his pride and fear get the better of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Marry and to Meddle by Martha Waters.

    ReplyDelete