Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Some Updates...

 Hello Lovelies!

At the end of December, my publisher New Concepts Publishing announced that they will be downsizing, and I was given the opportunity to get the rights back to Highland Destiny, Highland Games, and Highland Warriors.

This is amazing news! This means I can update the covers and I have so badly wanted to do that.

Some big decisions need to be made though. I don't think I want to edit it much. I originally thought I would do so, but the more I think about when other authors have re-edited their books, I realized it kind of annoys me to see the book changed. I may do some light editing, but I do think I'm leaving in the flip phone, especially as the books are time travels, and we see the changes in each story. I will be writing an author's note, though, to let readers know that it has been lightly edited and I'll let you all know if anything changed (beyond the one typo that has always bugged me!).

I have already engaged a cover designer and I'll be using my amazing editor Rebecca Cartee, so I think that's half the battle. 

Some more good news is that I can self publish these books and I'll be able to do another print run! Back when Amazon bought out Create Space, New Concepts Publishing stopped selling the books in print, and if you have one of the original out of print copies of Highland Destiny, you are one of the lucky ones!

The only downside to this is that now I'm in charge of everything. I'm in the middle of getting my masters, I work full time, I have children and a life, so time is precious to me right now and I don't have much of it. I would like to make this my summer project, so fingers crossed and all the prayers I can have the books up and ready this summer.

In the meantime, I'm leaving the books up on my website because I don't want to confuse readers who come here looking for them. I'll update the covers as I get them, and I'll always keep you all in the loop. That being said, I do have Dangerous Past coming out soon, along with a surprise bonus that will probably go out to my newsletter subscribers first. So don't forget to sign up, and I'll make sure you're the first to know!



3 comments:

  1. Wow!That is so cool! I can´t wait to see the new covers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of the lucky ones that have a signed copy of Highland Destiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the new covers will be amazing! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete