Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Friday, December 5, 2014

News: The Broken Highlander

Hi guys! Since the Shades of Pink charity anthology is no longer available, and I have my rights back, I'll be self-publishing The Broken Highlander.

(quick note: you can still donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through the Shades of Pink link)

I have the cover image picked out, and I have the short story edited, however, it's short. Like super short. I think I'm going to expand it a bit before I put it up on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc.

On the plus side, it's a of a prequel for the Nightkind series, and you'll get to see just what happened to Nevin after Amalia turned him. He goes to a dark place, and it's not pretty. I'll post the blurb soon, too.

I'll post the cover once I get it designed. I do love the covers that Dara, my cover artist at LFD Designs, has made, however she's taking a break from designing, so I'm going to try to sweet talk her into one more cover ;)

Her style fits so well, I hate to lose that continuity of my covers!

So, added to that, I think I'll try to post here more often, I know I'm really bad about that, but having the baby last year has really eaten up my writing time.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a hunky shirtless Jamie from Outlander.


0 comments:

Post a Comment