Buy Highland Eclipse

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

Upcoming Book Signing

Coming up on March 17, 2018 I'll be signing some of my last paperback copies of Highland Destiny at the Local Author Showcase. If you're in town, you should swing by! 

Robin Carr (OMG Robin Carr!!! She's seriously so nice!) and Katie Salidas (her Urban Fantasy is to die for) will be there along with a whole lot more! Come say hi, chat books with us, meet new authos, it'll be so fun! Besides, it's St. Paddy's Day, and I'll have chocolate!



I had some postcards made up by the amazing Virtual Assistant Nicole  and I just have to share...
                                                         the front...


                                                      and the back...

Oh my gosh, you guys! I can't wait for them to come in the mail! 
Postcards and bookmarks are my favorite swag items, but I'd like to hear from you. What are your favorite items? 

Keep your eyes here, or sign up for my newsletter, because I have some big news coming...

1 comment: