Buy Highland Eclipse

Blog Archive

Buy Highland Games

Powered by Blogger.

Buy Highlander Reborn

Buy Highland Destiny

Buy The Broken Highlander

Buy The Broken Highlander
Free! The Broken Highlander

Amethyst Heat Free

Amethyst Heat

Follow Me on Bookbub

Follow Me on Bookbub
Follow Me on Bookbub

Celtic Hearts RWA

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Book Signing Update

Hi guys,

On January 23rd, 2012, I'm doing a booksigning at the Paseo Verde library in Henderson--
280 S. Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, NV 89012
(702) 492-7252

I am so excited, and would love your help spreading the word. This is only my second booksigning and I'm nervous as can be, so come support me so I don't look lonely at my table. I'll also be selling copies of Highland Destiny there as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

And in just as exciting news, there's a great new review of Highland Destiny over at Day Dreaming which you can read HERE



My favorite line is "Two simple words can sum it up—LOVED IT! Connor MacRae is a wickedly sexy highlander who knows how to make me purr..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment